• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

George away

I don't fancy crypts with TPN+ as sauce for my tea so I'll stick to the garbage the wife cooks.

Andy

SuperColey1 said:
so I'll stick to the garbage the wife cooks.
I take it she doesn't read this forum, or you better hope she doesn't as you may not get any dinner :lol:

GO GEORGE GO

James

I take it she doesn't read this forum, or you better hope she doesn't as you may not get any dinner :lol:

I don't hink she can read (or at least not english.)

Tonight she cooked a dish I showed her how to cook. Hoi Sin Glazed Beef and it was not fit to call garbage. Gordon Ramsey would've been speechless

She used spaghetti instead of noodles, chicken instead of beef and cabbage instead of Pak Choi. Needless to say it was consumed but was still crap.

Trouble is she weighs twice as much as me so I don't dare say no.

George. When you get back can you send me some of your crypt readymeals?

Andy

DevUK said:
I have visions of George dressed similarly to Jamie Oliver in the recent Channel 4 commercial :wideyed: :lol:

I haven't seen the advert but I'm thinking John McEnroe circa 1970s with dodgy sweatbands!!! Good luck George.

I still wear the dodgy sweat bands when I enter competitions, brillaint for keeping hair out of your face when skating hard.

George Farmer said:
I'm back!

I came back with one trophy - Inter-Station Cup A Champions. I was part of a 3-man team. Happy days!

Congratualtions George, well done.

Obviously the dodgy shorts and sweat bands didn't interfere with your game then... :lol: ;) :rolleyes:

Thanks guys.

Actually, there were a lot of sweat bands, and if you saw the how tough some games were, you'd understand. Some guys were changing shirts half way through matches. These guys aren't far from the pros you see on TV. Awesome to watch. I still have some way to go though...

There another tournament in November and I'll be taking my camera. I'll need a good flash though to capture the ball...

Back