• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

George Farmers Book

I am still waiting for my Amazon UK order, so in the meantime, I purchased it from Google Play. Not quite the same, but will tie me over until January :)
Ummm . I do have a voucher for some money off an ebook from Google.

Very tempted to buy a digital copy too now.

Ummm . I do have a voucher for some money off an ebook from Google.

Very tempted to buy a digital copy too now.
I got a digital copy and out the blue my Amazon copy turned up on Sunday.
I only just realised today as I had quite a few Christmas presents delivered and it was only when I opened some of the boxes to start wrapping that I spotted it...
Only had a quick skim through but looks great from what I have seen

I got a digital copy and out the blue my Amazon copy turned up on Sunday.
I only just realised today as I had quite a few Christmas presents delivered and it was only when I opened some of the boxes to start wrapping that I spotted it...
Only had a quick skim through but looks great from what I have seen

Oh there’s hope mine will turn up soon then

Sorry the delay guys. I don't fully understand the situation with Amazon myself.

You could try ordering through an independent book store, but I don't know how long shipping would take, as the publishers are in the USA.

You can also pre-order signed through my website www.georgefarmerstudios.com/book - I am expecting a delivery of 500 copies early Jan.

there’s a big old mess in the ports, presumably anything non perishable is being downgraded in priority and not made available to the onward shippers, Honda has just had a shut down as its parts are stuck outside the port. unfortunately books are probably seen as a very suitable item for spending a bit of extra time in a container, so in time we will see them making it to the end customer, but I could be way off piste

Just had an email from amazon that the book will not be arriving till at least 16 February 2021 o_O, so disappointed but hey ho looking on the Brightside i still can look forward to reading it one day.

Just had an email from amazon that the book will not be arriving till at least 16 February 2021
Just had the same email. Also very disappointing but not a lot you can do.
Wouldn't be as bad if there was an explanation as to why or how there are some getting about.
No one's fault I guess but feels better to mini rant about it 🥲 brave face!

Just had the same email. Also very disappointing but not a lot you can do.
Wouldn't be as bad if there was an explanation as to why or how there are some getting about.
No one's fault I guess but feels better to mini rant about it 🥲 brave face!

Yup that does take the proverbial abit

Amazon finally sent me a message about estimate arrival date of George's book. Crazy but I have to wait 2 months more...😳. At least they put available date. Unfortunately February is still so far

I ve got an email in the morning to let me know, they gonna send me the book earlier. Is 18 of January till 11 February. This is a bit better😊

I had another e-mail from Amazon today saying "Estimated arrival date: January 19 2021 - February 15 2021", so I guess you are ahead of me :)

Amazon delivered my copy this morning, a month earlier than stated. For those still waiting for their copy at least we now know Amazon are finally fulfilling orders, and hopefully yours will be delivered without further delay ;)

Btw, it's worth the wait, especially if you're just starting out. I haven't had chance to read it through properly but George looks to have filled the empty niche for a one stop shop aquascaping book.

Just received my copy about of the blue and it looks amazing. Can’t wait to read it.
Was pre-ordered in March from Amazon with last due date updated to 15th Feb. Hope this helps

Back