• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

George Farmers Book

I have been tempted to by the book, but wont be ordering from the website as costs alot more there, and only £13.19 hardcover on Amazon Im happy to wait a month

Up to the buyer really.

Full price on George’s website but free delivery and you get a signed copy. Save a few quid and get it on Amazon -
makes no odds everyone makes their choice 👍😃

Just had to have it and order placed. Im def sure that it is going to help me with my first attempt to do it the right way. Now lets see how long the wait is.....

My Book just arrived. And I am Over the Moon with it, Congratulations @George Farmer this a truly exceptional work. It has been a pleasure to watch you grow within the hobby, from all those years ago on TFF. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Was that from Amazon? If so they don’t seem to be sending them out very fairly I ordered mine nov 6 and still waiting

Amazon here too, ordered October 19th and expected Feb 10th now. I have no idea what's going on it's a bit of a disappointment really.

Amazon here too, ordered October 19th and expected Feb 10th now. I have no idea what's going on it's a bit of a disappointment really.
Agreed. Although I guess its the same with most things in life, if you pay the higher premium you get the same product, but considerably quicker. I'm sure its worth waiting for, and def looking forward to receiving it. Knowing how long you guys have been waiting I am holding out little too no chance of getting my copy on 2nd Feb lol

Last edited:
Agreed. Although I guess its the same with most things in life, if you pay the higher premium you get the same product, but considerably quicker. I'm sure its worth waiting for, and def looking forward to receiving it. Knowing how long you guys have been waiting I am holding out little too no chance of getting my copy on 2nd Feb lol

I’d rather wait than pay twice the price tbh

I agree with you @Siege and if it was a fiver or so I would have ordered directly, but nearly three times as much is a bit rich (especially when you have prime and get free delivery anyway). I very rarely buy books now, so this is an exception. Im happy to wait, this for me is more of a moan about the poor way that Amazon prioritise there customer orders, and more importantly keep there customers informed. Unfortunately, it reflects some what on George as its his book, but we all know that it is out of his hands.

Completely out off George’s hands, he is giving people a quicker way of receiving the book but it comes at full cost price (I cannot believe how low Amazon are selling it when it is already priced really well), delay probably more to do with the publisher being U.S based, but it is what it is.

To cheer you up this delay probably is the authors fault. I think he must have writers block. 😂

6110AAB1-4610-4878-A33E-32D1CBBB2D7F.jpeg

Back