• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
Hi all

Long story short....

Neglected this tank for about 4 weeks and moved into a new flat to be nearer my new job.

Thanks to Dan Crawford for helping me move. :)

I'm awaiting fibre optic broadband so will be a lot more active on UKAPS soon!! :

Cheers
George

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 587
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 478
Hey George:). Amazing tank. But then this would be a totally normal thing for someone of your caliber. Great photography too:)..top notch. Looking forward to following this.

Where is the seat/sofa looking at the tank ????

I end up quite often not looking at TV, but staring at tank, mesmerised by green and waying plants and shoaling fish.

Hi all,

At last I managed to get some time to take some photos of my home tank. I'm really happy with the progress so far. It's been trouble-free with no algae and I only spend about 1hr per week on this.

I'm using hard tap water which bugs me a bit with the scale build-up on the aquarium glass and glassware, but it's a minor issue and nothing a bit of elbow grease won't remedy.

I've switched from the in-tank CO2 diffuser to an inline diffuser (Up Aqua) on the filter inlet (Fluval G3). CO2 is almost 2BPS giving a lime green in the 4dKH drop checker.

I have plans to add a few more crypts, Vallis nana, and another carpeting plant to mix with the hairgrass - probably E. tenellus.

13966759734_50a0906d46_o.jpg_MG_5664 by George Farmer, on Flickr

13986295283_6352d543a1_o.jpg_MG_5666 by George Farmer, on Flickr

13963140132_30e763b3c4_o.jpg_MG_5657 by George Farmer, on Flickr

I'm doing 'scape after 'scape lately with work and I was worrying that my passion for my own hobby would suffer, but actually I'm more excited than ever about aquascaping. :)

Cheers,
George

"Hi I'm George, I scape tanks all over the country and still find time for sub 50min 10k runs, family and my own tank at home" you are quite a man and this looks fantastic!!!

We miss you on here mate :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Amazing such a great looking tank takes so little time - looks lovely.

It’ll be great to see all the other aquascapes you’ve been working on - are AquaGro going to release any pictures anytime soon?

congrats George glad the spark is still there and keep it exciting and nice to have you back on the forum :thumbup:

Nice looking tank i like Na, i also have a g6 but when i dont use the original in&outlet my flow meter drops significant dont you have problems with that?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-N9005 met Tapatalk

Hi all,

My life is super hectic but this is still going strong. :)

iPhone photo. I'll upload some DSLR pics soon....

Cheers
George

View attachment 660

Good to see you've still got time to keep your tank going and still post up on here too mate. Hope your well pal

Looks great

Back