• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
Now that's some skill to transport that and it still look as good! Hats of to you George! Are those TMC lights?
Thanks mate. It's not hard with a small tank. Just need to be careful.

The new LEDs are TMC AquaBars. Details released from TMC soon. I like them but I'm sticking with my GroBeam 1500 Ultima tiles for now.

Excellent tank works George. Bravo UKAPS,George and all who make this place glow green with envy and inspiration. The quality on this board on every level is unmatched by any I have seen. First class everything!

Hi all,

So I stripped this down the other day. Mixed emotions, as usual. Quite sad to see this go, but more excited about the next creation...

Here's an iPhone snap, mid-stripdown. Makes an ok Iwagumi I guess. lol

Screen shot 2013-10-14 at 19.43.09.png

Thanks so much to everyone that's viewed, "liked", and commented on this journal. I've said it before but it really helps to keep me motivated when I know you guys are also helping to support something I'm so passionate about - aquascaping and growing aquarium plants. :)

Look out for the next journal coming very soon. :)

Cheers,
George

Boom, another one bites the dust......i think you and Ian are in a scape off to see who can produce the most aquascapes in a year :D
As always, looking forward to the next masterpiece :thumbup:

Cheers George, it was a beauty tank for sure. I just read the last few pages with the last minute algae invasion and SAE help. And the brilliant shot at the show. WOW!
The way what you did with this moss covered wood from your previous setup and this one is awesome really. Top qual mate!

Back