• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
Looks great mate! That spraybar look the bizzle, do you loose any pressure with them?

Thanks guys. :)

Looks great mate! That spraybar look the bizzle, do you loose any pressure with them?
It doesn't seem to lose any flow mate.

I think the improvement in all-over circulation is considerable though - every plant and piece of moss is subject to some movement and therefore is also being hit with CO2 mist from the inline diffuser. So I expect even more growth... :)

I've also gave the filter a good clean (bio media, impellar, inner workings etc.) and there is better flow through doing that that too. :)

I might also treat myself to some new fish this weekend. :)

There seems to be a noticeably better flow with the spraybar. It seems better that when I saw it.

That Riccardia is a 5 star one :)
This remind me of the topics when people thinks mosses are not demanding. This moss will never look that good if you do not support with high light, CO2, soft water.
Will grow, but the 2 appearance will never look the same. Go for high light guys! ;)

I was worried that you switch to the new glassware and will have problems with brush after the lily. But you placed on the other side above the sand so will not disturb the left hand side then. Anyway i look forward to your conclusion after a few weeks between the 2 glasses. Might need a little more CO2 this way?

Thanks guys. :)

The spray bar seems to be working out well. Here you can see how effective the flow is after dropping the water level for a water change. It won't be as easy to clean as the lily but I guess it's a small price to pay for better performance. I'll let you know after I've cleaned it for the first time...

_MG_2635.jpg

A wide angle shot with the water level dropped.
_MG_2643.jpg

And another in-situ shot.
_MG_2631.jpg

Back