• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
Hello George

Shame to see this one go , been interesting to follow the updates. :)
But really looking forward to what you come up with next , you give me a lot of great ideas.
If and when you do decide to take this one down , i would be more then happy to take some of the MC off you , that's if your not keeping it for other scapes of coarse .
Cheers

Sent from my mobile telecommunications device

Been a great read this one george I must say as many people have said love the simplistic look of this scape and been very informative with amazing detailed images and I keep reading more and more about the twinstar and all looking good but been great read so thanks and will be looking forward to reading your next one

Thanks dean

Personally, I think this tank project makes for one of the more impressive threads on the whole forum!
George has shown us so many things that can be done with a planted tank in a way we never thought possible!
The initial challenge of using just one pot was fascinating enough but, add to that the amazing cleanliness of the tank & the superb photography, this tank is an outstanding portrayal of an understanding aquarist.

Ian im on the verge of buying an apogee par meter you could borrow once I pay and get it unless you can point me to any in the uk for sale which ive not been able to find

been tossing up buying a PAR metre for 12 months now, should just get on with it.

I got myself a seneye reef instead. I think its cheaper than the Apogee PAR meter and it measures other things as well, like lux and colour temp. I don't know how accurate the PAR meter is compared to apogee. It's a shame though that the pH reading only goes as low as 6.4. I use it almost exclusively for PAR measurements.

Shame your taking this one down I would have liked to see the MC develop a bit more, it is the only tank I have seen with only MC and it does seem to have taken a different smaller form. Perhaps this can be put down to the lightning, fert and co2 distribution.

In any case, another stunner for the old portfolio :)

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. :)

I'll be doing a proper photo and video shoot on this tomorrow with help from my pro-videographer friend. Should be fun! :)

I hope you don't mind saying, but some great macros of that Montecarlo would be beautiful on video ;)

Pedro.

Hi all,

So I had a productive couple of hours yesterday and got this final shot... :)

11748467845_71e3aa95ba_o.jpg

Beautiful George.
Looks so clinically clean and fresh and a true test to your skills and your patience.
Not many could hold off the urge to buy more pots like you have either

Immaculate. Did you need to add extra lights or was 100% on the futura enough? 0_0

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

Back