• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
Wow! What a right up!! And again this was a beautiful scape :)

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

It was a pleasure to write the analysis and I thank George for allowing me to do it. Before I knew it, I had 3,000 words down and had to stop myself.

Warm regards

Art, and very well written and technically remarkable.

Pedro.

Quick update. :)

Added a touch E. parvula and L. brasiliensis around the rocks.

_MG_4324.jpg
_MG_4325.jpg
_MG_4327.jpg
_MG_4329.jpg
_MG_4346.jpg

Lovely as usual George. I have always wondered, how do you keep the other plants that spread by runners from growing out from underneath your HC?

First off, thank you George for a wonderful aqua scape, pictures and video!!!! I've learned and been inspired a lot!!!

Secondly it's been a complete pleasure reading all the comments and questions. It has been informative and enjoyable.

I have never read a thread like this before. It is a perfect example of what a forum thread should be like!!!

Just felt I needed to get that off my chest :)

Regards, Jonathan

Thanks, all. :)

Apologies for the lack of updates recently. I'm currently in the middle of moving jobs and location so my hobby is taking a temporary back seat.

I'm not going to run this set-up any longer but have decided to give it to a friend who will make great use of it.

However, I will be continuing to run my NA 65cm, so keep an eye out. :)

Cheers
George

Lucky friend :)

I know i am too late on catching up with this but George the scape is amazing. I could only imagine the amount of time you would have spent daily on this tank to make it look this good:). Hope to follow your new work soon.

Back