• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
Really nice rock! Id go for this rather than the seiryu just for a change :)
I know you had plans to swap the substrate, and youll most likely be covering it all with your carpet, but it works well with the rock so maybe no need to start over?
12 gets my vote, really nice balance.....maybe too nice, in which case 14 is more rustic.
Love the idea of moss on this rock too....prehistoric.
Cheerio.

Cheers, guys. Really loving the feedback. :)

Ady - Yes mate. I'm definitely preferring this over the Seiryu Stone (Mini Landscape Rock).

I can't believe I've never studied it closely before but the textures are fantastic. I will get some close-ups and wide-angles to hopefully give you all a fuller appreciation.

And I've just come with another minor-tweaked layout, so will post that too, of course! :)

Thanks again.

That rock looks really nice, anyone have any ideas where to buy it from as i can't find it anywhere online?

I'd say 12
14 reminds me of your previous iwagumi type lay out, obviously not a bad thing.
I always picture scared tree would I read petrified wood! Haha

George how do you add the tags shown at the bottom of the thread?
You can edit on threads that you start yourself, you just click in (Edit Tags) at the bottom and type your own.

against popular opinion i like 11, the left and right rocks are a little bolder.
The unipack petrified wood is lovely, there was a load at AE which i now wish i had made the effort to carry it back to Cambridge. Quite different to the usual orange square bits you see in most LFS.

Very quick question... what function do the tags serve? just help the search engine..?

Back