Get together @ Maidenhead Aquatics, East Bridgford 22nd Feb.

aaronnorth

I posted this on his journal but here it is again...

This tank looks 100x better in person, you can notice much more detail than in the pictures and get a real feel of the progress. I thought he had added/ changed the layout but apparently not! Worth the trip next weekend guys. ;)

Mark knows his stuff on aquascaping too ;) (if you hadnt already noticed lol)

They also have some beautiful koi in the shop - very greedy! I though my brother had fell in at first (not unusual for him :lol: )

Thanks.

George Farmer

Founder
Staff member
I can't make it. Sunday is my only full day off with the wife and kids. Unfortunately planted tanks aren't their thing...

Mark Evans

Expert
aaronnorth said:
This tank looks 100x better in person, you can notice much more detail than in the pictures and get a real feel of the progress. I thought he had added/ changed the layout but apparently not! Worth the trip next weekend guys. ;)

Mark knows his stuff on aquascaping too ;) (if you hadnt already noticed lol)
thanks aaron, hopefully everyone else will think the same.

George Farmer said:
Sunday is my only full day off with the wife and kids. Unfortunately planted tanks aren't their thing...
no worries mate. another time.

Ed Seeley

George Farmer said:
I can't make it. Sunday is my only full day off with the wife and kids. Unfortunately planted tanks aren't their thing...
No worries mate. I'm amazed you haven't converted them yet!!! :lol:

Ed Seeley

I'm picking Gratts up on the way so at least 5! I hope there's more of you guys; there's loads of us near Nottingham! If not it will be a select gathering! lol!

gratts

TDI-line said:
Does anyone want any common algae eating shrimps, i'll put the trawler net through the tank and see what she comes up with. There free. :lol:
Really wish I could tell whether you're joking or not :lol:

TDI-line

gratts said:
TDI-line said:
Does anyone want any common algae eating shrimps, i'll put the trawler net through the tank and see what she comes up with. There free. :lol:
Really wish I could tell whether you're joking or not :lol:
I'm serious, i just run the net through the blyxa and see what comes up, i then put back any amano's and i would normally cull the remainding shrimp (or i may take them to my LFS.

Do you want some shrimp Gratts?

aaronnorth

sorry i cannot make it, Dad doesnt want to miss his walk and Mum is on a Spa weekend :rolleyes: Unless anyone is travelling near me and is willing to give me lift ;)

Maybe next time eh? ;)

Thanks, Aaron

gratts

Yeah, please mate.
I lost all my cherrys in my shrimp tank during a powercut :mad: , so my shrimp tank is shrimpless right now!

What sort are they? A mixed bag of unknowns? :lol: