• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Get together @ Maidenhead Aquatics, East Bridgford 22nd Feb.

Ed Seeley

For everyone in the Nottingham/Newark area come along to Maidenhead Aquatics @ East Bridgford (In the Bridgford Garden Centre, Fosse Road, East Bridgford, Nottinghamshire, NG13 8LA) Sunday 22nd February at 11am come along and have a good chat and get a look at Saintly's newly set up scape in the East Bridgford store If you haven't already!). The plan is to then move to a local pub for a drink!

Let us know on here if you can make it!

Project dead line for me, otherwise I'd be all over it like a hot flannel.

Oooh, fairly close! Mighty tempted to cycle over.
Cycling back could be interesting though :lol:

Unless anybody is going anywhere near the Keyworth-West Bridgeford area? :D

gratts said:
Oooh, fairly close! Mighty tempted to cycle over.
Cycling back could be interesting though :lol:

Unless anybody is going anywhere near the Keyworth-West Bridgeford area? :D

I'm sure I can detour via that area. I'm coming from the other side of Nottingham so have got to get across the city some way!

That'd be great if you could, Ed.
I can hop on a bus into town if it makes it any easier!
Lemme know :)

Sounds interesting, is anybody welcome ? I may come over from Derby if thats allowed!

Anyone know which bus numbers/routes from Nottingham Broadmarsh to the East Bridgeford store (and how much it costs ;)) or could possibly pick me up from train station :rolleyes: or anyone else from Lincoln going? A bit closer and I would've biked it. I may still if I can get in the mood :wideyed: just gonna check the route now ;)

If I can get a plan together then I can possibly make it and pester my Mum to babysit for the day /see if wife is actually not working for a day :)

AC

andy, get to newark and come with me if you like. i'll get the lads in the shop to W/C for me.

TDIline might be an option?

Looks like i'll be there folks, i'll be coming up the M1 from J18 to J21a, then on the A46, if anyone wants picking up on route just let me know.

saintly said:
andy, get to newark and come with me if you like. i'll get the lads in the shop to W/C for me.

TDIline might be an option?

Can you pm me your addy and I'll see where it is. No problem me biking to Newark. It's only down the road ;) Will have to see about babysitting options now :lol:

AC

andyh said:
Sounds interesting, is anybody welcome ? I may come over from Derby if thats allowed!

Everybody's welcome Andy! Hope you can make it!

Glad looks like a decent turnout guys!

Back