• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Getting back into the hobby after a 13 year break

Huskie69

Seedling
Hi all,

I got into aquariums and planted tanks about 2005-2008 but other priorities took a hold and I had to sell all my equipment etc. I used to be a member of the planted tank forums Media added by morgansolutions where I posted my tanks and got some great advice.

All my knowledge has unfortunately escaped me over the years but I'm sitting here on a Sunday morning looking at an empty space on my kitchen worktop where a coffee machine usually resides, thinking how great a small aquascaped nano tank would look, and now I'm on the hunt for some tanks 👍

Welcome back.
That's how it started with me, a space in the living room. After a good 30 years absence.
Still slowly setting up and learning all the changes.
At least I still had my old tanks, 25L and 75L. They both need resealing.

I'm sitting here on a Sunday morning looking at an empty space on my kitchen worktop where a coffee machine usually resides, thinking how great a small aquascaped nano tank would look
Haha I have that same thought every day, except mines more "can i cram another one in without the wife complaining"

Welcome to ukaps.

Last edited:
Back