• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Ghost Town

ghostsword

My young daughter decided that she wanted a tank. I was keeping this for emersed setup, but she got the better of me.

So it has two frogs, and three guppies.

A 15L optiwhite.:
- Hydrocotyle sp. Japan
- Bacopa Carolina emersed
- Java moss
- Java ferns
- Akadama substrate
- Manzanita wood
- Ghost house
5845916147_f7b7a7404d.jpg
Khayan's Fish tank by GHOSTSWORD, on Flickr

5877034752_f1b51f764b.jpg
Khayan's Fish tank by GHOSTSWORD, on Flickr

5846464854_f1fc3d61e7.jpg
TV room nature corner. by GHOSTSWORD, on Flickr

Akadama is amazing, you were 100% right about it. :)

The tank is now on the sitting room, so the kid can enjoy it and see her frogs. Just had to get a hang on filter. We now catch bugs outside, and worms to feed the frogs, plus daphnia. She choose the castle. :)

Need to post pictures of the sponge bob tank. :)

Love Ghost Town Tank.
I want to do a tank for my Little Boy, as he loves watching the tank in my room and the ones outdoors.
Big Bold Colored Fish and Shrimp. So will Prob go with Mollies

For small fish for a tank I would go with platties, lots of colours to play with, they breed easily and are very active!

It all depends on the size of tank you have for the kid to play with, but a 50L would be able to hold 6 fish easily.

ghostsword said:
For small fish for a tank I would go with platties, lots of colours to play with, they breed easily and are very active!

It all depends on the size of tank you have for the kid to play with, but a 50L would be able to hold 6 fish easily.

Yeah I Have some Dwarf Platties already, and Will get some more for the tank (need to go pick it up this week).
And a Pair of Longfin Rams and the usual Shrimp/Crab/Snail Crew.

Back