• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Glass Bubble Counters

Gang@ukaps

I have recently fitted one of the above - also see attached shortcut:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CO2-Glass-Bubble- ... 286.c0.m14

Has anybody else found out how unreliable they are when trying to set up a steady bsp - for example steady rate @ 1bps, then the rate goes too 1 bp2s and then it goes to 2bps and then back to 1bps, so annoying when trying to get a steady rate, its easier to monitor the bubbles going into the diffuser.

Regards
paul.

I've used similar, branded ones in the past and they seem fine? I'd be inclined to blame your regulator?.....

Does it do it with any other bubble counters?

Dan Crawford said:
I've used similar, branded ones in the past and they seem fine? I'd be inclined to blame your regulator?.....

Does it do it with any other bubble counters?

Dan

I am using JBL regs and no it does not happen with any other bubble counters, the bubble rate in the glass one is so erratic and variable - but the bubble rate is at a constant bps going into the ceramic diffuser - its a good job I can see the diffuser.

Superman said:
I have a similar thing, the flow is fairly constant over a time period.
I track mine over 10 seconds to get an average.

Clark
Thx for the reply - I thought it was only me that suffered problems - join our club.

Regards
Paul.

Lol, I use mine upside down - the bubbles are bigger so they're easier to count :D

Back