• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

go long

saintly said:
aaronnorth said:
took this after reading this thread, is this something you would call as 'going long' :?:

that looks like nothing you've ever done before aaron, 10 times better. :D looks like you could zoom some more maybe? zoom in as far as your camera will go....put the camera on a table if you dont have a tripod.set it up maybe 3m away? or as far as you can go and shoot away.

looks great aaron, plants look healthy too.

If I zoom in fully i will be in the front garden :lol: I have ordered a tripod but it hasn't arrived yet. when it does i will try and use the same angle, but with more zoom ;)

Thanks

ive just checked your camera spec and your camera is the equivalent to 38-380mm if it were a 35mm slr so you can really push it aaron ;)

so with that in mind zoom a little more than your zooms capacity and you'll get some nice shots. look at it for picking out details, so really watch your composition, or cropping

saintly said:
ive just checked your camera spec and your camera is the equivalent to 38-380mm if it were a 35mm slr so you can really push it aaron ;)

so with that in mind zoom a little more than your zooms capacity and you'll get some nice shots. look at it for picking out details, so really watch your composition, or cropping

I have no idea what 38-380mm means? When i bought it it just sounded good as it had a wide range! :oops:

Back