• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Going away for a while? These could be useful then

Wallace

I found these in Primark and as they only cost £1 I thought they were a bit of a bargain. You get 3 bottles (2 larger and 1 smaller), a small screw lid pot and a funnel.

jabesaju.jpg

a7ubydu5.jpg

I'll be using them when I go away for a few days soon and hopefully the in laws can't get it wrong and put the wrong thing in the wrong tank lol

I figured that the small pot could be used to put food in so that whoever is looking after your tank/tanks can't get it wrong and over feed your fish.

Cheers

I thought you'd got lost looking for mumsnet until I read the bottom bit :lol:

I hide all my food and put little bits into one of those daily medicine strips. That way no one think my fish are underfed and only feed what they're supposed to :D

I've just got back from 6 weeks away and left the girlfriend to look after the tank. I purchased a load of (6) tablet sorting pots an put a days food in each labelled day. This way she couldn't over feed them.

For my EI I used 12 pots like those, 6 for a weeks worth of micro and 6 for a weeks worth of macro. Told her to put 1 pot in when she did a water change and the other pot the next day. Other than needing to do bit of maintenance everything worked great.

Rob

Back