• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Google Malware

Whenever I search on Google, and click on a search result it comes up with a Google malware warning instead of the page and wont let me view the page.

When i manually tye in the url to my address bar, it works fine.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Most like your browser is infected with some sort of spyware. You can download and run both Ad-Ware and Spybot.
Or you can reset your IE to the default settings from Tools -> Internet Options -> Advaced Tab -> Reset...

LondonDragon said:
Most like your browser is infected with some sort of spyware. You can download and run both Ad-Ware and Spybot.
Or you can reset your IE to the default settings from Tools -> Internet Options -> Advaced Tab -> Reset...

I use Firefox... but i just checked on IE and it's doing the same

Thomas McMillan said:
I use Firefox... but i just checked on IE and it's doing the same
Most likely spyware then, you can also try Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and perform a FULL SCAN ;)

It was doing it for every site earlier today. Even Youtube!!!

Working again now.

AC

We had something like this on a site i look after at work. The site had been infected with malware from an sql attack and google had blocked it.

I think it must've been a problem with google's malware software. All pages from search in google were blocked saying it could harm the computer. Yahoo all the same sites opened.

After a couple of hours it seemed to be remedied!!!

AC

Phew, at least it wasn't something wrong with my computer! Thanks guys ;) it's working fine now

Back