• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

got my new lights :D

glenn

well they are here! i ordered them on tuesday and they arrived this morning from germany, so quite fast considering the distance.
they are 100cm long and 117 watts, can either be held by brackets or hanging from the celing. (both supplied) the reflectors that come with it look half decent also.
lights003.jpg

lights004.jpg

lights005.jpg

lightsj.jpg

i was rely suprised at how much thinner t5's are to t8's

lights006.jpg

has the choice of 2 of the lights being on or just one.
lights007.jpg

or all three :D
lights001.jpg

but then found that one of the runners on the brackets that slide in to the unit was snaped of :arghh: :twisted: emailed them right away and atached a piccy, even though they are german they should get back to me in english right??? :rolleyes:

Hi

Whilst I was a member of a marine forum, people used to get these lights and sometimes got errors and there were only good comments about the communication with the sellers so, if I were you, I wouldn't worry :)

They look nice lights! If only they did a 30cm one with pc :(

Yeah, I had great communication with them when my ballast blew. They sent a replacement, plus free daylight bulbs and several packs of sintered glass media as a good will gesture. I was most pleased :D

btw, plumbers glue for pvc pipes works great on these brackets ;)

glenn said:
JamesM said:
btw, plumbers glue for pvc pipes works great on these brackets ;)
why would you want to put pvc pipes on the brackets :?: :?

I'm just saying, if they break again at a later date (they probably will), then plumbers pvc glue is great for repairing it. No mention of adding pipes to your brackets mate :p

ok i got ya now :lol: if a part of teh brackets snaps of then plumbers pvc glue is the best for gluing it back on? :)

I have purchased from these guys a few times, just make sure you keep the copy of the receipt that came with the package, they will want a copy of if you have problems.

I purchased an 80cm 4x24w for £42 and an 80cm 2x24w for £16!! shame they don't do auctions anymore lol

UPDATE: today i received my replacement brackets after e-mailing them last friday, they sent me a email back saying they would post the new ones on monday. and come wednesday i have received a new pair of brackets :D :D
no free filter medic or light tubes to keep me sweet though :lol: :lol: im just happy with their service and comunication :!:

here are some pics when i received it and when its on the tank :D :D

lights009.jpg

lights010.jpg

lights011.jpg

lights012.jpg

lights013.jpg

back on its hinges 8)

thanks for looking. :)

Back