• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Grand Opening - New Aquascaping Store!

Aquarium Gardens

Sponsor
UKAPS Team
Hello UKAPS,

I am delighted to announce the official opening day of our brand new shop! :) We're based near Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire. Not far from the A1 and A14.

24883633281_f419612e98_b.jpg
I am super excited about this!

Although we have welcomed customers into our shop few months now, the shop is now fully ready for the grand opening and stocked full with aquascaping goodies. We have been operating online for almost 2 and half years now, however it has always been my intention to eventually open a physical store. So here we are!

Not only is this the official shop opening day, we also have George Farmer on board that day to deliver an aquascaping demo. We have a limited number of spaces (exact numbers not in place yet, but around 20 seats) so be quick to book your place! You can call me on 01480 450572, or e-mail at info@aquariumgardens.co.uk

We also have a 10% discount on all purchases that day, so it's well worth a visit and a chance to meet others as well as George himself :)

I look forward to meeting you all over the coming months :)

Cheers,
Dave

Last edited:
This is great news! There are not all that many specific aquascaping stores to pick out hardscape materials and plants. Nice to have another option

All the best with this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you all for the support :)

This is great news! There are not all that many specific aquascaping stores to pick out hardscape materials and plants. Nice to have another option

All the best with this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed choosing hard scape material is much easier in store, as you can browse and choose the right size/ shape for your layout.

We also have a hardscape 'sandpit' in store for arranging your hardscape before you buy. Very useful IMO :)

image.jpg

Here with a couple more snaps of the shop as requested :)

A shot of the hardscape section with hardscape sandpit tank in view. It's a work in progress with more products to be added :)

25106309425_e9649afa4d_k.jpg

And here's our tissue culture plants on sale...
24810943300_0e6bfdf4c8_z.jpg

Back