GRAND REOPENING COMING SOON...

Discussion in 'CO2Art' started by CO2Art.co.uk, 12 Sep 2017.

1. CO2Art.co.uk

CO2Art.co.uk Sponsor

Hello everyone!

Firstly I would like to say sorry to everyone for not keeping you in the loop!

In past months we went from cyber attack to offer from German company to move production and operations to Central Europe. As we always looking to improve product quality and customer service, we had no doubts that this decided is best way to go.

Unfortunately we didn't expected whole process will take so much time and will be that difficult! Sorry!

Currently we are working on our website and hoping to restart it soon.

In the meantime, if you are looking for most advanced dual stage regulator, please visit our latest gear
    PRO-SE Series website : https://www.co2regulator.eu

If you have questions or need support, please do not hesitate to contact our support at support@co2art.co.uk !

Thank you!

MirandaB, Zeus., foxfish and 4 others like this.
  2. Tim Harrison

Tim Harrison Global Moderator Staff Member

It's good to hear from you Karol. It sounds like you've not had the best of times.
    I hope everything has been resolved now and that you're up and trading very soon...CO2 Art has been missed ;)

3. CO2Art.co.uk

CO2Art.co.uk Sponsor

Thank you very much for kind words Tim.

I need to say, that was very challenging time for us, but we are back!

With German engineering support, our Gear is complete different level now!

Thank you all for your support!

4. Andy D

Andy D Forum Moderator Staff Member

Welcome back. I need a Reg soon and have been hoping the site would be back up.