• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Grans backgarden

fish.com1

Hi all

went to see my gran yesterday, shes had to move out of her house because the council are having to rewire all the electrics, fit new cupboards etc, to meet new standards, so shes in a small bungalow, with a very overgrown backgarden. Anyway we went to see her today as it's her 82nd birthday on tuesday. The backgarden is very overgrown, but looked very intriguing so i thought i would take a few pictures on my sisters phone camera. It's a 3.2 megapixel sony ericsson phone camera thing.(i'm not too good with phone names)

anyway just thought i'd post them to see what you all think

DSC00019.jpg

DSC00020.jpg

DSC00021.jpg

DSC00026-1.jpg

DSC00027-1.jpg

DSC00029-1.jpg

The camera was on "silverize" mode apparently, whatever that means, so if the pics look a bit funny that'll be why.

Thanks for looking
Alex

The first few don't look like they were taken with a phone at all. Interesting effect; it makes them look a bit 1960's ish :D

The work on the house is finished, so I decided to take some more pictures before she moved out :)

DSC03074.jpg

DSC03100.jpg

DSC03111.jpg

There not great :rolleyes: , but hopefully with a little practice i'll get better at it.

Cheers
Alex

Back