• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Grasstrack Sidecar Racing

SteveUK said:
I like that you've kept the old number mate!
Cheers mate, I had to, it's lucky!
SteveUK said:
Race anywhere in Warwickshire/West midlands?
Leamington - 3rd of May :thumbup:

That just looks insane Dan :) must be a great feeling riding these bikes, I would be s*** scared if I was riding as a passenger, you let go by accident and get run over LOL crazy!!! congrats on the bike looks awesome and good luck winning those trophies :)

SteveUK said:
Perfect! PM me where abouts mate and I'll try and be there!
No worries mate, i'll let you know for sure!
LondonDragon said:
That just looks insane Dan :) must be a great feeling riding these bikes, I would be s*** scared if I was riding as a passenger, you let go by accident and get run over LOL crazy!!! congrats on the bike looks awesome and good luck winning those trophies :)
It's certainly not forgiving if you do fall off pal, the trick is to hold on at all costs LOL
Being a passenger is great fun though, the way most riders look at is "The rider decides if you finish 1st, 2nd or 3rd - The passenger decides whether you finish"

LondonDragon said:
Dan Crawford said:
Cheers mate, classic Dan - All the gear and no idea :lol:
Seems like you know what you doing mate, do you race near London?
Thanks mate, practice makes perfect!
Off the top of my head i'm not sure, i'll let you know if i am though!
JamesM said:
Great graphics Dan :thumbup:
Cheers mate :D
Graeme Edwards said:
Im ya biggest fan dude. Your my hero :lol:

The bike looks swish too pal.
So when you getting on the side then dude?

It looks like i need a passenger for this season so if anyone is seriously interested drop me a PM :thumbup:

Dan
Glad to see i am not the only adrenalin junkie on here! :thumbup:

I would love to offer to be your passenger, but i am not very aerodynamic! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (oh and i prefer water)

It looks very cool, what kind of speeds do you avg on track then, coz they look like they are shifting? If you ever get up to my neck of the woods would love to come and watch (derbyshire/east mids)

Friggin Awesome crawford mate,i am sure Ann and i will be along to see you,keep us informed on the dates,
regards john.

stuworrall said:
swish clobber as well dan :D

Thank God spandex hasn`t made it to the world of grasstrack racing. :lol:

I would love to have a go at photographing one of these events, Dan (probs Stu too). Let me know when you are anywhere near me.

Dave.

andyh said:
Dan
I would love to offer to be your passenger, but i am not very aerodynamic! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (oh and i prefer water)

It looks very cool, what kind of speeds do you avg on track then, coz they look like they are shifting? If you ever get up to my neck of the woods would love to come and watch (derbyshire/east mids)
Thanks Andy, the averaged speed over four laps on an average track is 60mph, larger tracks average at 90mph. 0-60 comes in 2.7secs 8)
George Farmer said:
Looking forward to getting on the side at some point mate, as promised...
Has everyone witnessed that? It's happening Farmer :thumbup:
john starkey said:
Friggin Awesome crawford mate,i am sure Ann and i will be along to see you,keep us informed on the dates,
regards john.
Nice one John, it'll be great to have you two cheering at the sidelines again! All the Worcester meetings will be televised on Blood Sweat & Gears for the Extreme Channel on Sky :D
stuworrall said:
bloody hell that looks mental! swish clobber as well dan :D
Thanks mate, if i'm gonna be hanging around the back for the first year then i at least wanna look good :lol:
Dave Spencer said:
stuworrall said:
swish clobber as well dan :D
Thank God spandex hasn`t made it to the world of grasstrack racing. :lol:
I would love to have a go at photographing one of these events, Dan (probs Stu too). Let me know when you are anywhere near me.
Dave.
Spandex might still some in pal ;)
It's Stoke Speedway on the 28th but i'm in Vivarium. Theres Congleton on the 6th of June, i think that's near you guys.
Lisa_Perry75 said:
Wow cool stuff Dan! Best of luck to you. Let us know if you are near me anytime. Mid-south England and I'm there.
Thanks Liza :D I'll be around your area quite a lot so i'll let you know :thumbup:

Dan Crawford said:
andyh said:
Dan
Theres Congleton on the 6th of June, i think that's near you guys.

I`m off that day, Dan. I reckon I might fire up the ole 70-200 and see what I can get. I`ll see if Stu wants to bring his big boys toy, too. :lol:

Dave.

That's pretty close to me when I'm not in Leeds. I might see if my brothers are interested.

Back