• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Feedback Great plants,fast delivery

Richie

Seedling
I have made a few orders now including plants and some of my co2 kit , and everything has arrived well packaged and in great condition.
Speedy delivery too!
Thanks for the good service, I shall be continuing to use Aquarium Gardens.

Hi Richie,

I'm looking into buying the aquarium co2 kit, all the bits bundled together to be used with a co2 fire extinguisher. I wondered what you had bought and your opinion on quality. The whole kit is only £65 which is pretty cheap compared to others so would appreciate your thoughts.

Cheers,
Su

Hi there,
been away with work so didn't see your message until now.
I bought the kit with the soda stream adapter. I never used the glass diffuser as I bought I bazooka type so cant comment on that part.
Everything else seems good, The regulator was already set at a good working pressure so no messing about there.
I had a slight buzzing from the solenoid when I first used it, but searching on here that seems quite common with many kits and people suggested stretching the spring slightly, worked a treat perfectly silent now. Was really simple to do . Took 2 or 3 minutes.
Been no sign of any end of tank dump with the soda steam bottles and I have let one run out completely!

overall good value I think.

Back