• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

"Green&Grey" (300l) - Last day video

Hummm... need a scissor on this lawn... ;)

gg-day96-1.jpg

Awesome tank Pedro, and photos too.:clap: I can be only jealous in a good way. I suggest to feed the embers with microworms which you can breed at home in porridge, get some from e bay or your LFS. My rasboras are crazy about them. Love the in- situ shot and the detail ones.Is your background a window vinyl film which difuses the light and gives horrizon impression?

Clone,

In this picture you can see part of the background. On the rear glass it has a translucent film.

gg-day0-6.jpg

On the step-by-step movie you can see part of it at 5:47

... but it's best viewed on my latest scape at 2:18

Aron, i used imagination ;)
- a skate (longboard) from my 13 years old boy
- a kitchen board (where you eat meals :))
The rest...
- a tripod
- a Canon 60D and a cheap 18-55mm

Not perfect but i have no dolly :)

We need to look into designing an underwater lawnmower for large areas of grass! :)
I hate cleaning up eleocharis cuttings too.....they get everywhere, tank sides, arms, towels, and they don't come out of the net too easy either!
I chose the mini so I didn't need to trim it, but sometimes you just get the urge to do it, not sure why really, maybe its aquascaping therapy :)
Love your videos Pedro.
Cheerio,
Ady.

Yesterday i made a huge HM trim, but still... i maybe should trimmed a little bit more.
The truth is that i'm trying to see how a bigger HM bush would look like.

gg-day-108-1.jpg

Very nice Pedro. Embers looking a lovely colour now too.....maybe the scape should be titled 'green & grey & orange' :)

Day 113 was photo day. No equipment.
However there are a couple of "bugs" in the image :)

Here it goes:
gg-day113-1.jpg

Maybe HM is a little huge for the rocks.
Next week i'll give it a super trim.

Back