• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

"Green&Grey" (300l) - Last day video

This scape has encouraged me to grow my own HM bush. Had loads of it dumped in a tank, but never really bothered with it. Until now...

Excellent scape. Very uncomplicated, but very interesting. Love the last pic with all the tetras in the 'valley' :)

Henry, I hope that you achieved your HM bush :)
Thanks Curvball.

Some more pics from yestarday.

gg-day113-4.jpg

gg-day113-2.jpg

gg-day113-3.jpg

Still love this, your vids are awesome too. Can't wait for the next one. I make the Mrs watch all of them and no matter how much she will deny it I know she loves them too.

Thanks mate

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Testing DIY Leds

Infos about light on each image are on the photos.
They were taken with the same manual settings + AWB

First one with 156w T5 plus 36W led and the second one with only 156w T5.

gg-day115-1.jpg

gg-day115-2.jpg

What do you think?

I don't have a PAR reader, yet :(

I want to replace the 156w T5 with only leds, but... should i do it? :nailbiting:
Of course that it can't be only 36w... maybe 72w.

Large trim this sunday :)
HM is a little bit yellow where it was higher (away from light). Will certainly recover quickly.

gg-day121-1.jpg

This has been a stunning read and has really encouraged me to start planning a planted tank. I love the grass prairie effect of your carpet there. And just having the one type of fish really makes this look special.

The HM is looking very nice. I think its looking better than ever after the huge hack

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Making some changes on plants on the following days.
No hardscape changes.
It'll be more Green&Grey&Red then Green&Grey ;)

BTW, place 522 on IAPCL.

Pedro.

Congratulations on the iaplc placement Pedro :)

Something is changing around this CRS :p
This will be the last chapter for this 5 months old aquarium... 3 or 4 more months and will be over.

gg-day157-1.jpg

Let it grow and i'll, hopefully, post some photos in a couple of weeks.

Back