• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

"Green&Grey" (300l) - Last day video

Great photos, do you clean the rocks at all on your maintenance? if so what with and how often?

Gary, i use a toothbrush every 3 weeks but i'm starting to test giving excel only at the day of the weekly partial change to see if this time can be much longer.

Green&Grey& ... Red ;)

Some changes... for the last 3 months (i suppose that in December i'll be making another scape).

Plants (updated list): Eleocharis sp. mini; Hemianthus Micranthemoides; Alternanthera Reineckii 'Mini'; Rotala Macrandra; Ludwigia Arcuata; Ranunculus Inundatus; Ammania Bonsai

gg-day182-0.jpg

gg-day182-1.jpg

gg-day182-2.jpg

Embers and CRS living togheter...
gg-day182-4.jpg

Side view!
gg-day182-3.jpg

Wow the red is incredible. What lighting did you settle on after your play about a few months ago? It is looking incredible.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

Same light (4x39w T5). Red plants have about 5 weeks, Rotala Macandra have only 2 and a half weeks.

I forgot to mention that last weekend i had to take down HM and replanted (these photos are from before that). Six months and it was becoming very fragile.

Pedro.

Wow pedro, ive been watching this tank for ages and have loved it but now youve got that red in its a different tank all together, simply superb

Mark

Six months and it was becoming very fragile.
yeah noticed that behind the rocks!! Looking great as always Pedro, nice looking reds, but you know I prefer blues! lol

Incredible tank!!!I like the red contrast between green and grey

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

Day 219... countdown... some more weeks and i'll be discontinuing this aquarium. Another scape on the way ;)

Plants are very good.

First picture with a total view.
Some trim last friday. HM is growing from two large trims. It needs to grow to fill the aquarium.
Mistakes like this one - hardscape very low - are learned.

gg-day219-0.jpg

Plants...

Front to back: Ammania Bonsai; Alternanthera Reineckii 'Mini'; Ranunculus Inundatus; Hemianthus Micranthemoides:

gg-day219-1.jpg

A new plant to me: Ranunculus Inundatus

gg-day219-8.jpg

gg-day219-9.jpg

gg-day219-10.jpg

Some macros of Alternanthera Reineckii 'Mini':

gg-day219-5.jpg

gg-day219-2.jpg

gg-day219-11.jpg

gg-day219-12.jpg

The Embers ;)

gg-day219-3.jpg

Macros from Ammania Bonsai:

gg-day219-4.jpg

gg-day219-13.jpg

Lots of CRS, from 4 shrimps. Lots of CO2 and ferts, but they keep coming ;)

gg-day219-6.jpg

gg-day219-7.jpg

Macro from Rotala Macandra:

gg-day219-14.jpg

Stunning. It feels like an autumn incarnation of the original.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

stunning pedro the reds and deep greens look amazing and so healthy shame to see a one like this go but look forward to next one :D

Dean

Thanks guys.

Stunning. It feels like an autumn incarnation of the original.

Really loved the feeling you had watching the photos :)

Great to see crs in a high tech. Hope mine do as well as that!

Well, they survive and multiply, but don't expect the same growth rate that low techs have.

stunning pedro the reds and deep greens look amazing and so healthy shame to see a one like this go but look forward to next one :D

Dean, i've got it on my head. Let's hope that i have the necessary skills to make something good :cool:

Stunning pics Pedro and a fantastic scape, nice to see a mature scape involving stems. Well done mate!

You definitely have the skills mate , looking forward to hearing your plans

Thanks Dean

Stunning pics Pedro and a fantastic scape, nice to see a mature scape involving stems. Well done mate!

Ian, that's something coming from you! Thanks.

You definitely have the skills mate , looking forward to hearing your plans

Let's see... it doesn't always turns out like we want :)

I love this ... My favorite scape at the minute just stunning matr

Aron, that's very nice. Final pics in a couple of weeks.

I agree with all the above, truly unique tank the red is so vibrant it just jumps out and grabs your attention then the ammania takes your eyes to the back of the tank, really really nice I would love to have this in my house

Cant wait to see what you come up with next :)

Back