• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

"Green&Grey" (300l) - Last day video

gg-day226-1.jpg

gg-day226-2.jpg

gg-day226-0.jpg

This looks like completely different layout from your start up! You could keep it going and keep evolving it!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Some more photos from the last weekend...

This is my actual passion. Almost two months without growing very much is now spreading like crazy thru the red Althernatera.

gg-day226-3.jpg

My Embers, some of them with GREAT colours. I've not color-corrected these pictures!

gg-day226-4.jpg

gg-day226-5.jpg

gg-day226-6.jpg

gg-day226-7.jpg

gg-day226-9.jpg

(One of my favourite photos of Embers i've ever seen :p )
gg-day226-8.jpg

... and some others ...
gg-day226-10.jpg

Words ...fail... me! This has been my favourite set up of the year!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Words ...fail... me! This has been my favourite set up of the year!

This kind of messages just keeps me wanting to continue to share the good and the bad of trying to make a nice aquarium.

Where was this journal hiding?....Stunning layout, with exceptional plant handling and gardening abilities!

Mark, coming from you these words are... outstanding.
I'm a great admire of your work and i'm following Convalescence with great interest.
Thank you very much.
... it was not hidden, it's here since March or something like that :)

Hi Pmgsr,A truly Outstanding Aquascape :rolleyes:

really outstanding:clap:

Roy and Grunda, your remarks are truly apreciated ;)

Pedro.

Hi Pedro,

Unfortunately this layout will be dismantled.The fishes are very beautiful as well as plants. :happy:
Good luck for the next project

Pedro S.

Looks even better then before!! i really like the colors in it. therefor i forbid you to take this scape apart ;) .
stunning!!

Thank God you're very far :D

Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better. Albert Einstein

Goodbye :bored:

Stunning aquascape, a great evolution in planting, and super video too. Really look forward to your next production Pedro :)

Back