• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Green machine visit

John Starkey

Hi All, i am going to the green machine this sat 19th if anyone who lives on the way would like to come i can pick you up,regards john.

john starkey said:
Hi All, i am going to the green machine this sat 19th if anyone who lives on the way would like to come i can pick you up,regards john.

I don't suppose you have to come near Wolverhampton do you? If so i would deffo be up for it :D
And being that it's my B-day on the 20th i could treat myself to a few things :p

Hi Guys,i live in worcester so i could come via wolverhampton,garuf where do you live mate? john.

I live in hollington, uttoxeter way, or Stoke on trent way. ERMMMM...
St104hr if that helps.

Garuf said:
I live in hollington, uttoxeter way, or Stoke on trent way. ERMMMM...
St104hr if that helps.

Hi Garuf,stoke on trent is a bit out the way mate,regards john

I am in Spain at the moment John, otherwise I would meet up with you there. Don´t spend too much!

Dave.

Hi Dave buddy,hows the sun tan coming along? yeh it would have been nice to have a coffee and a chin wag some other time mate, 8) take care john

Hi Superman,you are getting closer to me all the time :lol: cheltenham is a bit posher than worcester though,how are you settling in? Aquajardin is not far from you and so is the aquatic habitat both really good lfs, Aquajardin is just off junction 12 m5 its over in the left corner great shop,aquatic habitat is off junction 11a m5 then take the turning to Brockworth its in the garden centre on your left,regards john.

john starkey said:
Hi Superman,you are getting closer to me all the time :lol: cheltenham is a bit posher than worcester though,how are you settling in? Aquajardin is not far from you and so is the aquatic habitat both really good lfs, Aquajardin is just off junction 12 m5 its over in the left corner great shop,aquatic habitat is off junction 11a m5 then take the turning to Brockworth its in the garden centre on your left,regards john.
I've been to Aquajardin a few times now. I'm really impressed with it. Might try and visit aquatic habitat this weekend.

Hi Superman,Yes i agree Aqua jardin is the nicer of the two shops,Well how much did you think i spent this time ? Well let me tell you i spent £192 too much only joking mainly on plants but i think its money well spent,regards john ps thinking of going again tomorrow (tues 22nd) to place my setup order and the wifes coming to :rolleyes: )

Back