• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Green Ravine

Fantastic! This has really become a beauty! Are you nearly ready to back to co2? :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Peaceful. Very nice and simple in good sense. Really like it.

The amount of moss on the edge with the sand and its shape pushed me to a thought: you might want to add some more moss at right side where buces grow on the edge with the sand, to smooth transition there as well. I'd say: several stones with moss. And 1-2 months more. ;) Well, you know, I suppose you're OK to know what other people see looking on your tank. It's already great, that's really small detail that for some reason catches my eye.

Thanks a lot for all your positive comments.

Martin: There are not that many Buce as you might think. Many of the low plants at the back are Anubias "petite". In total there are 8 species/variants of Buce.

Zanguli: Thanks, glad you see what I see regarding the trip. How is your own scape coming these days?

Ali: Thanks, not sure what you mean, this was always co2 injected ;).

Alastair: Thanks, yeah when I am only semi-happy with the scape it helps to go back and see how it looked at set-up :).

Alex: I always appreciate people's comments :). You learn something every time. I can see what you mean and this could surely work. On the other hand I have come to like the steep transition. And also I intend to complete the scape shortly.

Thomas

Final pics from this journey. Not actually taking it down just yet, but since I will be away for most of the summer I expect the scape to fall apart, so decided to take the final pics now. Thanks for all the positive feedback and thanks again to Tropica for sponsoring the plants. What's next...? Too many ideas...More will follow in August. Hopefully I will get some inspiration when I visit Japan this summer.

14438612296_128e2457cc_z_d.jpg
14460340082_efbac1263e_z_d.jpg
14275108300_5be8090bf0_z_d.jpg
14275135558_10d19eddb6_z_d.jpg

Great scape! Now I understand why you like the right part, looking at photo #2. I bet this is position you watch the tank most often, doesn't you? Even though there is a wall (?).

Wish you publish your photos somewhere like Flickr so we can see them in bigger resolution.
I see the fish! as well now.

Happy vacation! :)

Back