• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Greenline is back :)

Great! I've heard good things about them and they are so cheap. Their site is so hard to navigate though.

They also don't seem to have as much selection as they used to if I remember?

Fantastic news not just for us but the UK planted scene in general I feel.

Not everyone can go for tropica simply because they are so damn expensive and while quality may initialy be a little worse than Tropica I think they grown in to just as good as tropica with the right care.

I can see an order for my nano in waiting coming on!

It's been back for a little while but they were only stocking locally grown/UK plants, not importing. Looking at what they have now suggests they might have started importing.

Still not as big a selection as they used to have, but it's a start! Hope they expand their plant range further :)

I need to buy lots of bio-mass for my 350 litre corner tank which is ready to be fired-up, so is this the place to use?

I fancy some of the HC http://www.aquaticplants.eu.com/acatalog/7826.jpg

......but how will this differ from some HC from the likes of Tropica?

The dwarf hair grass is sold-out, so any pointer of where I can get some would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Had a look on ebay, thanks.

HC from Greenline - 10 portions - what kind of coverage is this likely to give in a 350 litre corner tank? I'm planning on maybe another 10 portions of dwarf hair grass, then something for the back ground later.

I don't know if this is overkill (I want good thick coverage - HC across the front, and dwarf hair across the middle)?

Can anybody advise, as I need to get my order in with Greenline ASAP.

Cheers

That's good, where did you get your HC from?

I just worked it out, and oh my gosh!! almost £60 for 10 portions of HC and 10 of dwarf hair.

The cost soon mounts up, and that's just for the foreground!

Themuleous said:
I got mine from TGM when I picked up my new 4ft tank. That set me back £50 on its own!!

Sam

I guess when you put it like that then £60 for 10 potted portions each of HC and dwarf hair grass looks like a bargain :)

Anyway, Greenline ran out of both plants for the time-being, but were really helpful in providing information so will definatley be buying some other stuff from them.

In the mean-time I've ordered 12 ports of HC from my local Maidenhead aquatics.

Back