• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Greeting from Zurich, Switzerland, with Photo of my planted tank about to rescape.

JayZH

Hello from Switzerland. I was from London, Oxford, now working in Zurich. I restarted my old hobby about 2 years ago, and now very much into the planted tank.

Here shows my tank below, I have it setup for 2 years, done serveral rescapes.

I will start doing rescape again in the coming weeks, as I am not very happy with the right side of tank. The sword on the right center was the one I had 2 years ago when the tank was first setup, now it looks too shady and shadows my moss wall, and I need it moved to make room for more light thirsty plants.

I will start a journal in due time for my further coming rescape. here a big hello to introudce myself.

Jay

4Br5RGL.jpg

8T6OILD.jpg
zW2VofR.jpg

Hello and welcome, always fancied Switzerland, I've heard it's one of the cleanest places to live. can you send me some chocolate.?:D

Hello and welcome, always fancied Switzerland, I've heard it's one of the cleanest places to live. can you send me some chocolate.?:D
Sure, The kids goes to the school very close to the Lindt chocolate factory. let's do plants for chocolate exchange. I am sure you will get a sweet deal from me.. :lol:

One thing very good about Switzerland is that the tap water is chlorine and metal free. I've been using water straight from tab without any conditional for the past 2 years. the fish and bacteria are very happy, and I saving lots on conditioner.

So lucky! I guess your government cares for the people and their health! I have used RO for the last 20 years!

If I'd gone to school anywhere near a chocolate factory I'd I've been a seroiusly over weight teenager:D I like the fact you don't have to mess with your water too. Oh and sweet deal..... Bom! Bom!

Back