• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Greetings from Denmark

Zygorf72

Hi all

I thought I would introduce myself. I live in Copenhagen Denmark and currently have 2 tanks setup. One 140 gallon/530 liter large tank i my living room. A heavily planted setup inspired by the Dutch-style, although by no means by the book with regard to it. It has quite a lot of different plant species in it and medium light with co2 injection by reactor driven by a canister filter. Fish-wise it is a community tank with some Manacapuru angels, some roseline sharks and a school of phantom tetra. There is also a L240 catfish lurking around in there. He spends most of his time in his clay catfish-cave though.

Upstairs i have a 14 gallon/60 liter Dennerle cube aquarium setup. Also planted with co2 fertilization. It has some Rotala H'ra, Ludwigia Palustris and Anubias in it. With regard to fish, there's a couple of Dutch rams, a small school of ruby tetra and some shrimps hanging out in there.

That is about it from me. I'm looking forward to roaming around in here.

All the best
Nicklas

Back