• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Greetings from Hungary!

Milopapa

Hello everyone!
I'm just getting back to this wonderful hobby after keeping fish in a 60l in my late teens more than 20 years ago. Very rough approach back then, all the classic mistakes - I'm learning that this field has grown a lot since then even at a hobby level!
Now I'm a proud father of 3 children and we just started a 75l tank in the living room - and right after setting it up I got the itch to go bigger, so now I'm already researching and planning a 240l :)

I don't expect to strive for the perfect aquascape - this is going to be a mix of living room decoration, a source of relaxation and beauty as well as yet an interesting hobby that I can hopefully share with the kids (although I can already see this is going to be primarily Daddy's domain).

I've been spending a lot of time here on UKaps so I decided to finally register and move from lurker to contributor (or at least inquirer as I expect to be asking a lot of questions). I might even start a journal for the big one!

Cheers,
Milan

Hi @Milopapa

Good to have you on board. I don't think we have many Hungarian members on UKAPS but I may be wrong. Either way, it's good that you've joined us. And I must compliment you on your excellent English.

Plus, I like your avatar!

JPC

Back