• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Greetings From Lancashire

Axyadbad

Seedling
Hello guys I've looked at this forum a couple of times but decided to join as I'm finally getting serious about plants (and aquascaping)

I've only been keeping fish for a year and a half, the plants have always been as impressive/important to me as the fish but I've taken care to know what I'm doing with the fish before I take on co2 etc.

Recently ordered the whole FE Co2 kit and I am planning to dirt the tank with something but I need a little help with that.

Anyways enough introductions, here are my efforts with plants/aquascaping so far.. looking forward to getting serious about this stuff!!

First tank (60L Arcadia Arc)

d1cfd750.jpg

photo1.jpg

Second, current tank (200L Aquael)

null_zpsc22013dc.jpg

null_zpsc0386dfc.jpg

Current setup:

null_zps5ca398d2.jpg

MY AIM: Pearling and a sweet carpet of HC Cuba haha

Axy!!

Welcome, good to see another northerner on here! The 60l Arcadia is a great size, lovely scape in it too.

Thanks for the welcomes guys.. I've started a journal on here now so hopefully that should develop nicely :)

Yeah I liked the Arcadia.. just a one tank man so this has been taken down for the 200l. I'm a real Northerner, Burnley lad haha

Back