Greetings!

Harlequin

Afternoon...

Just to introduce myself having finally signed up...

Been keeping high-tech planted tanks for a good few years now and am currently doing tanks with ADA goodies. Posted a few of my tanks, and my last (Rio 125, ADA substrates) had a journal on AE forum, and (courtesy of Mr Farmer) feaured in PFK with a nice double page spread last year.

Like many others, I'm a fan of Amano, and this is the style I'm going for at the moment. Currently have an all glass 90 cm running with full ADA, that has been going for 3 weeks or so now. Hope to share it in a new journal very soon.

Cheers,
Nick

James Flexton

Hi Nick and welcome.

Which PFK were you in. I was in "July 2006" the first article "a new leaf".
I have a ton of back issues all of last years anyway. i'll look it up it would be nice to put a tank to a name.

The ada tank sounds exciting, i'm looking forward to seeing the journal.

James

Harlequin

James,

Thanks

Yes, it was October '06, page 42. Just looked back at it-excuse the Riccia-as I recall it had floated off not long before I took the shot!

The ADA tank i'm doing is the best I've done to date I think. I'd like to post the journal on here-not sure which sub-forum to start it in though?

Nick

Harlequin

Kind words George! Many thanks. In that case I shall have to start my Journal soon!!

Harlequin

Neil, Zig, many thanks,

don't worry Neil, I have been noting the clarity! :lol:

Zig, the tank is finally planted now, and has been going for nearly 4 weeks. Really pleased to be having a new set-up going (who isn't?), and as soon as I get five minutes I'm going to post some things in the gallery, which I hope you guys will be interested in. I have a lot of photos!

Anyway, here is a bit of a taster I put together showing the set-up. More to follow....

Cheers

setup-montage_edited-for-we.jpg