• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

grobeam 600 on an ada 60p

sa80mark

After a lot of looking around ive finally decided on an ada 60 p for lighting im wanting to go led. I know this is probably a near impossible question to answer but would 1 tmc grobeam 600 be enough light ? Or would 2 be a better bet I will be getting a power commander so will be able to dim them etc

Ive not decided on plant list yet but some of the plants im leaning towards are medium rated plants (according to tropicas website) and co2 probably injected over liquid carbon

mark

I take it it's 60cm yes? If so how are you planning to have the grobeam? I only ask because they won't fit if you will be using a mountaray.

Have you considered a tile?

Yes the 60p is 60x30x36 cm I will be having the lighting suspended on the tmc rail I am open to the idea of the tiles originally I was looking at 2 tmc mini 400 tiles but leaned towards the grobeams as with thw leds being in a line 45 cm long I thought it might offer a better more even spread on a 60cm long tank but if people advise a tile being a better option then yes id go for a tile.

I just want to get everything right first time so am open to change of lighting and everything else that will come along

Back