• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Grundfos / Aqua-Turn

idris

Does anyone have an Aqua-Turn AT2525 adaptor for a Grundfos 15/50 or 15/60 central heating pump?

I have another brand of central heating pump that I suspect is just a re-branded Grundfos, but other than mounting bolt spacing for the impeller housing, I can't get any measurements out of Aquaturn. (They suggest I buy one and try it, but no refund if it doesn't fit. :( ) So I just need a couple of extra measurements from someone whose bought one.

Thanks.

Hi, yes I've just bought one. I used a 21.5 MM overflow pipe which fits great onto the aqua turn. I then used 90 and 135 degree 21.5mm connectors all bought from Toolstation. I used JBL 16/22 rubber tubes (2 x3m each) as well. I also used 25mm conduit tube to go over the end of the overflow pipe together with end caps together where necessary to stop water flow. And finally I used 2 x Uniseals (UO50) from Amazon on my canister filter. Works great. I may change some of the 90 degrees for 135's if I want even stronger flow.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    468.5 KB · Views: 98
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    577 KB · Views: 90
Thanks.
It's actually the measurements for the mating surface between the pump body and he impeller housing I need, just so I can tell if they'll fit together.

PS - I also used Fluval 305/6 - 405/6 rubber connectors to connect the rubble tubes to the overflow pipes

Back