• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Guess how much this little lot cost me

Hi all,
Darrel, am assuming you don't want the narrow leaf. Corki, you want it?
It is a nice plant and thanks for the offer, but I'm more than happy for Corki to have it, I'm pretty sure I have some lurking in the jungle somewhere.

You can put me down for a small bit of Crepidomanes auriculatum, but only when you have so much of it that you can't give it away. I like "Filmy Ferns", and I've always got a terrarium or bottle garden it could go in if it doesn't like low tech. tanks.

cheers Darrel

Matt, did you say you've kept the pearl moss? If so, can you tell me anything about it. I.e. happy in low light, low-tech or does it want wattage co2 and ferts? Also, how does it grow and grip? Spreads out or up? Looks kind of like it wants to fan out.

Obviously anyone else with experience of it, would welcome your input.

Corki, still have some but didn't think it would do well emersed. Had some with some leaves sticking out of the water and they melted pretty badly. Have you flooded yet? Let me know if you still want it as it's all going to be gone by Friday.

Back