• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

GUIDE: Auto Dosing EI (Estimative Index) With Jebao / Jecod DP Series

I just wanted to send a quick message to say thank you for this helpful guide on how to setup this dosing pump, I’m using jagillham’s suggestion at the moment, after some deliberation of how the setup works and after thinking about it, it’s very clever indeed, I may try out Ryan’s method my only concern is that after a power cycle the alternative day will be on the same day as each other, I may do some testing soon, but I’m happy with the setup at the moment.
I have ordered 1L Jerry can style bottles to put my macro and micro fertilisers in as the 500ml only gives me 12 days run time just under once a month is much more manageable,
4AFD205F-7955-4347-BFC0-658E52CE370A.jpeg
496D828F-8353-41C3-8138-789E2B9494CA.jpeg

As I’m using the dry powder method I suppose I could have just doubled the concentration and halved the dosing but I like the idea of the 1litre bottles.

Anyway thanks again to @jagillham and @Ryan-thang-to for showing both there methods.
Cheers guys.

Back