• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Gurgling sump!

We added a new durso at the top and a reverse durso above the sump and it’s quieter, but still noisy- sounds like someone’s running a bath in the living room! The cabinet amplifies the sound but I think we’re just going to have to live with it as completely fed up of spending all my time messing about with it! I might make a Perspex cover for the sump though. On a happier note I bought a new pump, it’s a Jevoa Jecod Dcw 5000 and it’s totally silent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We added a new durso at the top and a reverse durso above the sump and it’s quieter, but still noisy- sounds like someone’s running a bath in the living room! The cabinet amplifies the sound but I think we’re just going to have to live with it as completely fed up of spending all my time messing about with it! I might make a Perspex cover for the sump though. On a happier note I bought a new pump, it’s a Jevoa Jecod Dcw 5000 and it’s totally silent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t use a sump so not sure what other tricks you could try other than sound proofing the inside of the cab abit

Back