• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

H2O.....

Graeme Edwards

Founder
Hi all,

Im very fortunate to have North Wales, Snowdonia and Anglsy o my door step, so im surrounded by endless days of photography. I was out on such a day last weekend. I must of taken near 500 pictures. Here is just a few from an amazing spot south of Betw-y-coed. If water is your thing, then there is buckets of the stuff around there, I love it.

Self portrait.

Cheers.

Sorry about that,its some addon from Image shack, its gone now.

They arnt the best pictures, but the way I look at my photography now is, every time I vist a spot and every time I take a picture, how ever bad it is, it teaches me valuable lessons. So I don't mind taking rubbish pictures. Looking at those pictures above, It gives me ideas to do similar shots but with more impact and definition. So next time I go back, i hope i produce even better pictures.

Cheers.

The top one is so deceptive - looks like you're standing on the top of the cliff of an enormous gorge with a raging torrent flowing through. Nice pictures!

Back