• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hallowe’en UKAPS Meeting

Nick16 said:
dont worry just look at them hard enough and they will be the ones that feel self consious :lol:
Especially if you've gone for the zombie/axe murderer/mad surgeon type outfit ;)

Dave Spencer said:
I am about to invest in some pretty spooky clobber. Is everybody else going to dress up, as I don`t want to look a clown all on my lonesome?

Dave.
I'll be dressed up to the max mate, bring it on!

Wish i could make it as My very athletic figure (belly) allows to me to dress as a pumpkin very easily (only a large can of orange spray paint required!)

hope you have a great time! :crazy:

Dan Crawford said:
Dave Spencer said:
I am about to invest in some pretty spooky clobber. Is everybody else going to dress up, as I don`t want to look a clown all on my lonesome?

Dave.
I'll be dressed up to the max mate, bring it on!

Leigh and I will both be dressing up too :D

Themuleous said:
Sorry dont think I will be dressing up.

Spoilsport! I bet you can`t wait to tell your kids that Santa doesn`t exist. :lol:

Dave

Dave Spencer said:
Spoilsport! I bet you can`t wait to tell your kids that Santa doesn`t exist. :lol:

OMG! you mean santa aint real? :( who next the easter bunny? :)

I'm sort of looking forward to getting the train down in costume. Should get a few looks, especially with what I have planned :lol: (Hope someone doesn't call the paramedics by mistake!)

To re-cap, do I need to bring anything other than booze?! And am I OK to crash somewhere Dan? Oh, and can I beg a lift from the station (or can you PM me the number of a cab company) :D

No, yes and yes! You know ther score at mine pal, do as you wish and crash where you wish but ask my missis first if she doesn't mind you staying in our bed :lol:

Looking forward to seeing you all dressed up!

SteveUK said:
I'm sort of looking forward to getting the train down in costume. Should get a few looks, especially with what I have planned :lol: (Hope someone doesn't call the paramedics by mistake!)

If you could surreptitiously get photos of their reactions, it would make for some great pics! Mind you - trying to do anything covert whilst dressed up in some serious horror get-up is likely to be a serious challenge :D

Themuleous said:
Gill said:
can't come, wife wants me home incase she goes into labour

Just bring her along, thats what I'm doing!!!!!

Sam

I understand that spicy food is thought to bring on labour. With chilli and green thai curry on the menu, we might end up celebrating more than Halloween!

Hi all,
i do wish i was able to make it,but i have been working 3am till 5pm for the last two weeks and by friday i am so knackered i just collapse into bed for the next 12 hrs,

but you never know :twisted:
regards john.

Back