• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hallowe’en UKAPS Meeting

saintly said:
blimey, 10 posts and not one pic...

Guess no one's coordinated enough yet :D I want to see the pics, heh. Sounds like you guys had fun.

I've got a feeling that all the pictures will be blurred :!:

I bet there's a lot of PS editing going on now!

Just jealous really, one day I'll be there when I haven't got a new born screaming at me.

Re: Hallowe’en UKAPS Meeting - PICS

Here you go folks....
_MG_2589-1.jpg

Some awesome carving from Caroline (CeeBee)
_MG_2584-1.jpg

Steve
_MG_2604-1.jpg

That was pretty serious man!
_MG_2598-1.jpg

Me
_MG_2591-1.jpg

Charlotte (the missis)
_MG_2614-1.jpg

Sam (Themuleous)
_MG_2631-1.jpg

Biz, positively glowing. (Sam's wife)
_MG_2652-1.jpg

Dave Spencer
_MG_2648-1.jpg

Alison, Dave's partner
_MG_2655-1.jpg

The drinks holder

The best bit....... Dave's poor partner only went backwards into the pond, full on, under the water and everything! Dave and I dragged her out, we promptly set her down and set to laughing out load and photographing the poor woman at what was possibly the most embarrasing times of her life! She took it in good spirits and we carried on like nothing had happened, although it clearly had and it was freaking well funny! Sorry Ali.
_MG_2660-1.jpg

Just dragged out.
_MG_2659-1.jpg

Dave - sympathetic as ever!
_MG_2658-1.jpg

Once more, Dave's just laughing :lol:

Well thats about it for photos i'm afraid, i think we were all to busy eating and drinking to take many photos.

I look forward to the next one.

The best bit....... Dave's poor partner only went backwards into the pond, full on, under the water and everything! Dave and I dragged her out, we promptly set her down............

lol, i had a grin on my face then i read the second part
........... and set to laughing out load and photographing the poor woman

and i couldnt stop laughing :lol:

great costumes and pumpkin carving!

Great food (CeeBee :clap: ), great company, lots of booze and a ritual witch drowning. Now that is what I call Hallowe`en. :lol: Cheers for a great night Dan et al.

Dave.

Don't forget the cat that set itself on fire! Nothing like the smell of burning cat fur! :crazy:

The stupid cat was being fussed and did the usual cat thing of rubbing up against something, only it decided to rub up against the fire pit! :woot: I just saw the fur on it's tail set alight! The thing didn't even notice, but thankfully someone grabbed it's tail quick and put out the small amount of flames! No harm done, except to our nostrils! :D

A very memorable night :D

Blimey spencer,we know you like to be in the limelight but pushing ya misses into the pond is a bit much,
well funny though sorry Ali :twisted: :lol:
regards john

SteveUK said:
Don't forget the cat that set itself on fire! Nothing like the smell of burning cat fur! :crazy:

The stupid cat was being fussed and did the usual cat thing of rubbing up against something, only it decided to rub up against the fire pit! :woot: I just saw the fur on it's tail set alight! The thing didn't even notice, but thankfully someone grabbed it's tail quick and put out the small amount of flames! No harm done, except to our nostrils! :D
they should have thrown it in the pond with Daves Mrs :lol:

that looks like one of the best nights ever, ive damed near wet my self laughing at the last 2 pages. :lol:

you guys are really something else! :clap:

Hi guys glad you had a good night, sorry i missed this but as i type i am in hospital with 2 broken legs, a busted knee, 1 broken arm and most of my ribs broken where some looney crashed into my car on the 13th october.

should be able to try walking in another 3 weeks and hopefully home just before christmas.

keep up the posts its great reading while in here.

Simon.

Damn Simon! :woot: That is one serious accident. I can not imagine having that many bones broken at once. Good luck with your recuperating, I hope you make steady progress and get full mobility back :thumbup:

Thanks Matt,

They are keeping me spaced out on painkillers most of the time but i dont remember the crash at all, nor the helicopter ride to the hospital in oxford (where i was at the time). They are 100% sure i will be able to try walking in a few weeks but will not regain my previous health totally for about 12 months. good thing is the company i work for is fully paying me to be off till march at least then work from home till i can drive again.

taylsimon said:
Hi guys glad you had a good night, sorry i missed this but as i type i am in hospital with 2 broken legs, a busted knee, 1 broken arm and most of my ribs broken where some looney crashed into my car on the 13th october.

should be able to try walking in another 3 weeks and hopefully home just before christmas.

good god man, get better soon.

Back