• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

'hanging' a spray bar

Alex C

Does anyone know any suppliers that make 'l-bracket' clips for 12/16 hose?

I want to make a larger spray bar for me tank so I can try increase my tank turnover without ramping up the speed of the flow too much (if that's possible!).

I have a bow front corner so can't hide much at the back but was thinking of using a bit of hose around the front, behind the trim,and drilling holes in it.

However, i can't fill the tank much above the bottom of the trim as the back of the tank is lower than the trim (pic below, kayo shows the thickness of the trim) . As the tank is next to the sofa I also want the bar outlets in the water so its quiet. I'm hoping I can have a option where I can position the bar just level with the trim so it's not so noticeable.

I don't think simple string is an option as the hose wont 'stick' with the bow I don't think.

Any ideas appreciated!

Attachments

• DSC_1280.JPG
    DSC_1280.JPG
    5.2 MB · Views: 231
I am thinking of changing the outlet from my corner HMF filters to spraybars. Have not done that yet, but I think I will go with suction cups. I believe I will find the right size on aliexpress or just hot glue what I already have on. Maybe silicone.
Anyway I have a frame on my tank I hope can hide the spray bar a bit.

Back