• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Happy accident

BexM

Really happy with how my nano cube is looking. It's funny because I try so hard with my big tank and it keeps going wrong but this nano is so easy!.
What I had planned wasn't working and my friend was getting rid of some plants so I just shoved them in and it's worked out really well. All I do is change a little water each week and trim the moss now and then. I wish my other tank was so simple.

Attachments

• WP_20160701_18_49_34_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160701_18_49_34_Pro.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 377
  • WP_20160701_18_49_19_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160701_18_49_19_Pro.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 324
Hey nothing wrong with that, I like it. As the saying goes good things can come in small packages. I feel the same about my 5gall shrimp tank. It takes no effort, seems to be no bother and it's a pleasure to sit and look at. My bigger tank requires more work, has some issues if I don't keep on top of it and I probably spend too much time over analysing it.

The common denominator in easy tanks is low light. You've got a very nice there! Enjoy it.

Back