• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hardscape Online

Lemonhands

Hey all,

It's almost move time and soon I will be setting up my 345l tank, so I thought it would be good to try and buy some hardscape, particularly wood so, that I can begin soaking it etc.
I will go and check my local LFS' first, but was wondering if people have any recommend any good online retailers in case I can't find what I am looking for/can compare to?

Thanks in advance!

Aquarium Gardens or any one of our sponsors. Give them an idea what you would like and they'll even put a scape together in a dojo and send you images. Don't buy blind you'll almost certainly regret it.

Thanks, i have heard of places that show different angles of pieces and size references so was hoping that someone would know somewhere like that. I wouldnt buy something that i couldnt get a good look at understand its size properly

Hey all,

It's almost move time and soon I will be setting up my 345l tank, so I thought it would be good to try and buy some hardscape, particularly wood so, that I can begin soaking it etc.
I will go and check my local LFS' first, but was wondering if people have any recommend any good online retailers in case I can't find what I am looking for/can compare to?

Thanks in advance!
Riverwood aquatics are good as they have photos of the actual piece you’ll buy. I got the pieces I pretty much wanted for my current tank this way. It’s not the same as seeing in the flesh but it done the job.

Riverwood aquatics are good as they have photos of the actual piece you’ll buy. I got the pieces I pretty much wanted for my current tank this way. It’s not the same as seeing in the flesh but it done the job.
They don't sponsor us. But Aquarium Gardens, Scaped Nature and Horizon Aquatics do, better to support these and therefore support UKAPS.

I got all the wood that I needed from my local Maidenhead Aquatics in the end, already have it soaking in preparation now. Thanks again for all the suggestions

Back