• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hardscape Opinions?

Any opinions would be great, thank you!

85188476_275213636797562_5967949296509648896_n.jpg

kJhQYq9

kJhQYq9

Looks like a good start :)

What are your ideas for substrate? Will you position the hardscape first and then add substrate, or add the hardscape on top of the substrate? If you increase the height of the substrate at the back, the look of the wood is bound to change - whether it gets raised up by the substrate or buried beneath it.

If the wood is touching the glass on the left and at the front, bear in mind it will me more fiddly to clean around it.

Looks good to me, what are your plans?

I mainly going to surround the wood with crypts and java fern/

Looks like a good start :)

What are your ideas for substrate? Will you position the hardscape first and then add substrate, or add the hardscape on top of the substrate? If you increase the height of the substrate at the back, the look of the wood is bound to change - whether it gets raised up by the substrate or buried beneath it.

If the wood is touching the glass on the left and at the front, bear in mind it will me more fiddly to clean around it.

I am going to position the wood and then add the ADA aquasoil Amazonia, and adjust the wood. You are right about the wood being to close to the glass I am going to reposition that wood away from the glass, thank you!

Back