• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Has any one tried: Fesjoy Aquarium CO2 Generator System Kit?

jarcher1390

Hey all, Has any one had any experience with this co2 system?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fesjoy-Aqu...id=1592672807&sprefix=co2+sol,aps,192&sr=8-99

Just browsing for co2 systems for a 34 litre aquarium where I'm not looking to go too crazy interns of size and tech as its just for my office desk tank where a little co2 will go a long way.

I generally prefer gas cylinders and regulators and solenoids but figured this may be a better alternative for myself. Before I jump in it be great to know if other had a positive or negative experience with this product.

Regards

Jonny

Hoenstly i don't know if that system would work and be safe as it appears all ingrediants are mixed in one bottle. Best hope that single bottle and fittings can handle some pressure. Plus the listing has one blatant lie in it which is enough for me to say no way. That is that it has a solenoid yet reading further into the listing it states it doesn't. in fact it sort of says you only get a metal bottle,

"Package List: 1* 2L stainless steel bottle "

I have used the Citric acid / bicarb diy co2 before and yes it works fine for smaller tanks.

The system iv'e used uses 2 plastic bottles though where the citric acid feeds from 1 bottle to the other producing the chemical reaction. You can add a solenoid to this system as the reaction stops if flow is stopped unlike yeast diy systems.
There is also no waiting for diy system to ramp up like yeast once primed it reaches working presuure and is good to go in seconds

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Blusea-Gen...J7R9361SG00&psc=1&refRID=XPZ81WDG3J7R9361SG00

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fesjoy-Aquarium-Generator-Solenoid-Adjustment/dp/B083Z9TJX5/ref=sr_1_99?crid=EVQJXX99SKQW&dchild=1&keywords=co2+solenoid+aquarium&qid=1592672807&sprefix=co2+sol,aps,192&sr=8-99

Just browsing for co2 systems for a 34 litre aquarium where I'm not looking to go too crazy interns of size and tech as its just for my office desk tank where a little co2 will go a long way.

I generally prefer gas cylinders and regulators and solenoids but figured this may be a better alternative for myself. Before I jump in it be great to know if other had a positive or negative experience with this product.

Regards

Jonny

If it helps I’ve got a similar thing coming sometime in July but with a bubble counter/check valve attached so a little more expensive. The Weehey version. There’s a few on Amazon that all seem to use the same marketing which makes me think they’re just the same bit of kit sold through different dummy companies from the same factory. Pretty sure it has a pressure release valve built in for any venting needed but hey, who knows?

I’ll no doubt put something up about it when it turns up. Expectations are fairly low so hope to be pleasantly surprised....maybe:rolleyes:
all the best
BG

Good luck if you go with it

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fesjoy-Aquarium-Generator-Solenoid-Adjustment/dp/B083Z9TJX5/ref=sr_1_99?crid=EVQJXX99SKQW&dchild=1&keywords=co2+solenoid+aquarium&qid=1592672807&sprefix=co2+sol,aps,192&sr=8-99

I generally prefer gas cylinders and regulators and solenoids but figured this may be a better alternative for myself. Before I jump in it be great to know if others had a positive or negative experience with this product.

Regards

Jonny

Hi Jonny
The link you provided is for the cylinder only!
ttps://www.amazon.co.uk/Aquarium-Generator-Stainless-Cylinder-Dioxide/dp/B07WD3W6BW/ref=psdc_471510031_t1_B083Z9TJX5?th=1
The above cylinder doesn't have a solenoid valve either.
You may have to pay import fees also:eek:
hoggie

Last edited:
Back