• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Has anybody use the Aqua Forest Natural Substrate?

Magoo

As mentioned, has anybody use this before? There aren't many reviews online and from the few I have seen, its pretty much just soil, clay and peat combination to be used as the base layer. What attracted me to it was its claim that its loaded with Micronutrients and you can skip fertilizing micros for the first 3 months. I grabbed a 10L tub and I'm thinking of using it with some ADA soil.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 249
Hi, besides a video on YouTube featuting George Farmer I couldn't find any solid information either and I wasn't really sure whether I should try it ir not.

I didn't but I am still curious to see how it performs. I feel this is a ready to be used volcanic type substrate ready yo be used as is without a cap.

Hi, besides a video on YouTube featuting George Farmer I couldn't find any solid information either and I wasn't really sure whether I should try it ir not.

I didn't but I am still curious to see how it performs. I feel this is a ready to be used volcanic type substrate ready yo be used as is without a cap.
I'll give it a go and see how it goes with some ADA AS and a sand cap.

Back