• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Has anyone invented a way to drip feed live foods whilst away?

peaches

I keep thinking there must be a way to slowly drip moina or brine shrimp into my growing on tank whilst I'm away. I'm picturing an intravenous infusion like you see in hospital, but dripping live food in over say 7 days.

Is it a crazy idea?

I'm not one of those lucky people that have friends that drop in and feed your fish.

I keep thinking there must be a way to slowly drip moina or brine shrimp into my growing on tank whilst I'm away. I'm picturing an intravenous infusion like you see in hospital, but dripping live food in over say 7 days.

Is it a crazy idea?

I'm not one of those lucky people that have friends that drop in and feed your fish.
Just posted in your feeding fry thread but I'll post it here just in case someone finds this thread. Keeping fish simple used a dosing pump to do this.

The only issue I can see with live food is distribution in the liquid.

Liquid carbon, bicarb and ferts mix well, as long as you can keep it mixed well you should be fine

Back